Before I answer this question, here are four facts about The Majestic Quran you must know:
- It’s Allah’s speech, that is effective and has a life-changing message.
- It’s incredibly persuasive and authoritative. So, let it water the deep recesses of your brain.
- It comforts and gives peace of mind in a way that nothing else does; restful, peaceful and meditative.
- It’s an easy-to-use guidebook; just try it. The stories are straightforward with simple wake-up calls and the instructions are easy to follow.
Now let’s examine why we read the Quran. I read it:
- to escape the shallowness and flakiness of worldly life into the reality of Allah
- for healing from the broken relationships and emotional pain
- for developing empathy and building bridges with others
- to understand myself better and my purpose in life
- to feel the intense emotions that it evokes of the life hereafter
- to earn lots of spiritual rewards